The Pioneer Verve, a true marvel in the world of outdoor exploration. Pioneer is offering two epic packs that are set to redefine value and elevate your adventures to new heights.
For those of you who relish the thrill of blazing new trails and conquering uncharted territories, the heavy-duty suspension on the Verve is proven to take on the roughest terrains with confidence and Pioneer have outdone themselves with the value offered!
Select options up to the value of $4,000 or choose a pack below
Verve Appliance Power Pack, worth $4,448
The Appliance Power Pack allows you to use most household appliances in your van off-grid. We’ve achieved this by upgrading your battery storage from 250Ah to 500Ah with Premium Revolution Lithium LiFePO4 batteries. This extra power is fully utilised by an upgraded Redarc 2000W inverter enabling off-grid use of coffee machines, induction cookers etc.
Too Cool Pack, worth $4,450
The name of this pack says it all – Too Cool! Yep, we’ve included a Webasto Cool Top Trail 24 roof mounted reverse cycle air conditioner and an internal upright 85L fridge with dual fan condenser cooler kit.
Get your sunnies and an ice cream, you’ve got summer sorted!
So, come join the party and explore Australia in style. Visit your nearest dealership and discover how these packs can elevate your outdoor experiences. It’s time to redefine adventure and luxury on the road. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a truly remarkable off-road beauty. Cheers to a lifetime of unforgettable journeys!
Customer Terms and Conditions – ‘Get Ready for Summer’ Promotion
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern the ‘Get Ready for Summer’ Promotion (“Promotion”) offered by Harvey Technology Pty LTD, trading as TRACK, OUTBACK HQ, Pioneer Campers and Trakmaster (“Company”). By participating in the Sale, you (“Customer”) agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is valid for new customer orders only.
- The Promotion is available on new builds scheduled for commencement in 2023 at the time of order placement.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, the Customer must confirm their RV order by placing a minimum 10% deposit paid by the close of business (COB) on 30 November 2023.
The delivery timing of the RV is subject to negotiation with the dealer.
- The Promotion includes specified bundles or options up to a specified value as disclosed online and in-store and vary depending on the specific product or model.
- Specified bundles or options up to a specified value are not exchangeable for cash and/or the sum of discount cannot be applied to the base model price or be swapped for other options.
- Specified bundles or options up to a specified value are subject to availability and may be subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
Refunds and Exchanges
- No refunds will be provided for the deposit paid by the Customer (outside of any authorised dealership’s standard sales contract).
- Specified bundles or options up to a specified value received as part of the Promotion are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
The details of this contract do not override any authorised dealership’s standard sales contract.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Company is registered.
- Any disputes arising from or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the applicable jurisdiction.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and the Company concerning the Promotion and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.